Easy Internet Services Ltd (trading as 123 Ranking) has been established since 2000. Our experienced friendly team are committed to providing you with the highest levels of customer service, and this Charter sets out the requirements we place on all of our staff, as well as what you can do if you do not feel we have these standards.
- We aim to make it as easy as possible for you to contact our team; you can contact us by telephone, email or post.
- We aim to provide a polite, welcoming and efficient service, resolving your enquiry first time where possible.
- All matters will be treated in confidence. Our staff will deal with your enquiry with sensitivity and discretion. We aim to respond to all emails within 3 working days of receipt.
- Providing clear and accurate information on our products, services and pricing, on the phone, online and via email or post.
- Providing accurate invoices and payment information, which will be easy to understand, and provide all the detail you require.
- We are committed to investing in our staff development so we can help you more efficiently, providing accurate and quality work.
- Ensuring that in every aspect of our work, each individual takes care to ensure the quality of their work.
- Continuously enhancing and improving the network to ensure that the service we provide continues to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers.
- Working with our customers to correct any problem and taking action to ensure that the problem does not recur.
- We will strive, in all our dealings and at all times to promote professionalism, courtesy and respect for all our Customers.
- We will make certain, that should the level of service we provide fail to meet your reasonable expectations, we take steps to rectify the situation, as soon as it is brought to our attention.
- In the event that you are not happy with the resolution provided, we will endeavour to escalate and resolve the issue within the relevant department.
- We provide a formal, documented Customer Complaints Procedure for issues that cannot be resolved within the departments concerned (see below for full details.)
- We will always treat your personal information in the strictest confidence (and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1984
- We will always ensure that details of your service are only discussed with you or your authorised representative. All credit/debit card details given over the internet are encrypted and securely protected in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1984.
- Our complaint procedure aims to resolve your problem as quickly as possible.
- At all stages of this process we will endeavour to acknowledge receipt of your complaint on the day it is received and to provide a full response within a further 10 working days (we will provide an initial response within 5 working days and aim to have your complaint fully resolved within 10 working days
- This procedure is designed to address problems that we have failed to resolve to your satisfaction, within the appropriate department.
Initially your complaint should be addressed to complaints@ easy-internet.co.uk or contact the Customer Services team on 0800 038 5322.
Your concerns will be fully investigated by the department, who will aim to respond fully.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our response, you should write to the:
Customer Service Manager
Easy Internet Services Ltd
Grange Business Park
After acknowledgement of your letter, we will make a full independent assessment and then provide a complete, written response.
If you feel that your concern still remains unresolved having received the written response from Stage 2, you will need to respond to the Customer Service Manager. He/she will acknowledge your letter and pass it to the appropriate Executive for a full reply.