Easy Internet Services Ltd trading as "123 Ranking" agrees to furnish search engine marketing services to the customer, subject to the following Terms of Service. Use of our services constitutes acceptance and agreement to our Terms of Service.
The Terms of Service may be modified from time to time at the discretion of Easy Internet Services Ltd. The customer understands that change to the policies by Easy Internet Services Ltd shall not be grounds for early termination or non-payment of search engine marketing services. These Terms of Service shall be construed in all respects to be in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
1. Tenure of Service - The customer agrees that the tenure for the search engine marketing services is for 1 (one) year.
2. Nature of Service - The customer agrees that the search engine marketing service offered is a budget service offering guarantees on a minimum level of performance expected for each search engine marketing package.
2.1 Easy Internet Services Ltd will work hard to achieve top positions based on the package purchased. Although Easy Internet Services will endeavour to achieve these positions, no guarantees are offered or implied that these positions will be achieved or maintained with the exception of the Rank 3 and Rank Elite packages (if we have agreed in writing that guarantees can be offered for you on the Rank 3 or Rank Elite package).
2.2. Any guarantees offered on the Rank 3 or Rank Elite packages are at Easy Internet Services Ltd's discretion. They apply to positions within Google and refer to a first page listing. No guarantees will be made against a specific keyword or specific position.
2.3. Should any and all recommendations made by Easy Internet Services Ltd not be implemented, any third party work be undertaken which negatively affects work carried out by Easy Internet Services Ltd, or any work carried out by Easy Internet Services Ltd not be kept in place at all times, all guarantees will be forfeited.
2.4. The customer agrees that optimisation is based on the keywords agreed between Easy Internet Services Ltd and the customer. The customer therefore acknowledges the importance of choosing and prioritising the keywords that the customer and Easy Internet Services Ltd wish to target.
2.5. The customer agrees that listings will appear within multiple search engines.
2.6. The customer agrees that where applicable, any time-sensitive guarantees commence once the order has been confirmed and payment cleared.
2.7. The customer agrees that where applicable, any guarantees are subject to Easy Internet Services Ltd having access to optimise the website or if access is not allowed; all recommended changes must be carried out to the satisfaction of Easy Internet Services Ltd. Should the customers’ site be totally inaccessible, Easy Internet Services Ltd reserves the right to use advanced search engine positioning techniques to secure the necessary positions.
2.8. Once the customers’ website has been optimised, the customer agrees that they are responsible to ensure the optimisation work carried out by Easy Internet Services Ltd is not overwritten by either the customer or any third party. In the event of this work being overwritten, Easy Internet Services Ltd reserves the right to withdraw any guarantees made at the outset.
2.9. The customer agrees that in the event that the optimisation work is overwritten by either the customer or any third party to contact Easy Internet Solutions Ltd immediately. The customer agrees that Easy Internet Services Ltd may, at its discretion, apply an additional charge of at least £75 + VAT for the restoration and remedial work required. Easy Internet Services Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for loss of positions whilst this optimisation is not in place on the site.
2.10. In the event of the customer not being satisfied, they can cancel at any time (giving 30 days notice); refunds are discretionary. We can not guarantee the amount of traffic being generated to the site or level of sales.
2.11. The customer agrees that any decision regarding any re-optimisation made by Easy Internet Services Ltd will be final and agrees that no further action will be taken to challenge the decision.
2.12. Should the customer ask to add keywords that were not originally agreed upon, Easy Internet Services Ltd will agree on the acceptance from the customer that no guarantees will apply to the additional keywords.
2.13. Easy Internet Services Ltd agrees any guaranteed positions will be maintained throughout the tenure of the service.
2.14. The customer agrees that while Easy Internet Services Ltd endeavours to exceed any guarantees, positions achieved beyond the scope of any guarantees are not guaranteed to be maintained as part of the search engine marketing services.
2.15. The customer agrees that Easy Internet Services Ltd does not own nor control the search engines or directories. The customer understands that should a search engine refuse to accept the customer’s website for inclusion, regardless of any fees paid for submission, a refund will not be taken against Easy Internet Services Ltd.
2.16. The guaranteed inbound links featured on the Rank 2, Rank 3 and Rank Elite packages will be obtained for the customer by Easy Internet Services Ltd. The methods used to obtain the links will be at the discretion of Easy Internet Services. These methods will not be detrimental to the customer, their site or business at the time of placement. However, Easy Internet Services Ltd cannot be held liable for links that were built in good faith but later deemed bad by the search engines.
3. Termination and suspension of agreement - If an agreement is stopped, paused or cancelled for non-payment or lack of communication, or terminated by Easy Internet Services Ltd or the customer, Easy Internet Services Ltd reserve the right to remove any (and all) changes we have made to your site, and return it to a state comparable to that which you provided us. We will not, at this time, change the outward appearance of the site, or any of the body content.
3.1 If an agreement is stopped, paused or cancelled for non-payment, or lack of communication, or terminated by 123 Ranking or the customer at any time, this will result in all ad-words, submissions and sitemaps also being cancelled.
4. Free Internet Hosting Account - Easy Internet Services Ltd agrees, upon request, to provide to the customer a free internet hosting account for one year.
4.1. The customer agrees to the Terms of Service of Easy Internet Solutions Ltd located at http://www.freevirtualservers.com/terms.htm.
4.2. The customer agrees that the exact technical specification of the Free Internet Hosting Account is subject to change at the discretion of Easy Internet Services Ltd.
4.3. The customer agrees that, should the customer decide to end the search engine marketing services with Easy Internet Services Ltd, the customer will be subject to a hosting fee if they decide to continue the Internet Hosting Account.
4.4. The customer agrees that the Free Internet Hosting Account is only available for one (1) year after which the customer agrees to be subject to a hosting fee if the customer decides to continue the Internet Hosting Account.
5. The Data Protection Act (1998) - Easy Internet Services Ltd is registered under The Data Protection Act (1998). The customer agrees and consents, by agreeing with these Terms of Service, to have personal information stored for the purpose of processing said information in order to provide the services required by the customer. Easy Internet Services Ltd is bound by the Act to disclose any and all customer information to any law enforcement agent who makes a written request without further consent or notification to the customer.
5.1 Easy Internet Services Ltd may from time to time use your information for our own marketing purposes until such time as you ask us not to.
6. Service Rates - The customer acknowledges that the nature of the service furnished and the initial rates and charges have been communicated to the customer. The customer agrees that the Easy Internet Services Ltd may change the specified rates and charges from time to time. The specified rates and charges will remain to the customer for the duration of the current Tenure of Service and will not take effect until renewal of the search engine marketing services.
7. Payment - The customer agrees that establishment of search engine marketing services is dependent upon receipt by Easy Internet Services Ltd of payment of stated charges. Customers who choose an option which allows for payment to be made throughout the tenure of the service, either quarterly or monthly, agree to ensure that payments are received as requested throughout the Tenure of Service and understand that failure of payment will lead to all services with Easy Internet Services Ltd and Easy Internet Solutions Ltd being suspended. Credit card payment methods on either a quarterly or monthly basis are automatically deducted from the customers’ credit or debit card on the appropriate scheduled dates via 'World Pay' once the customer has agreed either verbally or in writing to accept the order and terms and conditions. Acceptance by writing is agreeing to place the order and paying the initial setup fee.
Customers can choose to pay by standing order, either monthly or quarterly. By choosing this option the customer agrees to pay the set-up fee either by cheque or credit/debit card, it is the customer's responsibility to set up the standing order with their bank and to ensure they inform Easy Internet Services Ltd of dates. Any payment requests that fail may incur an additional £25 + VAT administration fee at the discretion of Easy Internet Services Ltd.
7.1 It is down to Easy Internet Services Ltd discretion on whether an additional charge of 2% is payable where a customer’s credit card fails due to the customer's limits exceeding on their credit card.
8. Refund and Disputes - All overcharges or billing disputes must be reported within 30 days of the time the dispute occurred.
8.1. Easy Internet Services Ltd agrees to allow the customer to end their search engine marketing services at any time (subject to a 30day notice period). The customer agrees that, should they choose to end their search engine marketing services, to forfeit all refunds. Any refund requested from the customer based on their own decision to leave will be entirely at the discretion of Easy Internet Services Ltd.
8.2. If the customer feels entitled to a refund under a guarantee then the customer agrees to make a written request which will then be considered.
8.3. The customer agrees that the method of refund will be at the discretion of Easy Internet Services Ltd.
8.4. The customer agrees that any decision regarding any refund made by Easy Internet Services Ltd will be final and agrees no further action will be taken to challenge the decision